100% Disk workload without any traffic

I just received 2 mails telling me that my new node got suspended on 2 satellites. Starting to worry that the same thing is happening again to my new node I finally checked the Log of my disqualified node.
I found 363 successful audits and 0 failed audits. (full log here, short version here [files will expire after 30 days])

I kind of struggle to understand what happened, and I really don’t want it to happen again. This incident cost me more than 50% of my overall earnings after running a SN for 9 months. It would have been ROI and would have made me buy another HDD. I however can accept the loss of those $340 (+whole earnings of february, since I did not get paid for the 27 days of running the node successfully), but if it happens again, then there’s no reason for me to try it again.

Any Idea how it’s possible that my old node had no unsuccessful audit in it’s log after getting disqualified (for too many failed audits, as I understand)?

If you run a docker version, it will remove all logs with the container when you stop and remove it.
So, you have only fresh logs after the start.
To be disqualified, your node must fail audits either with a concrete error or doesn’t finishing any audits downloads.
For example, you can have an GET_AUDIT download started, but never finished.
You can see an exact error in the debug level of logging (you can enable it in your config.yaml).