A lot of Upload Canceled

Hi, (sry for my bad english) i start my node yesteday and he get a lot of ‘‘Uploaded Caceled’’ ¿Is that normal? ¿Is Bandwidth normal traffic for just 1 day (780 mb egress 21gb ingress in 22 hours) ? Thanks.

Node: FX 8350
16 GB RAM
HDD Seagate BarraCuda 3.5" 1TB SATA3**

I have 200/200mbps

Welcome to the forum @elmasnoob15!

Yes thats normal. Make sure you don’t have download failed for GET_AUDIT since these are audit failures.

Thanks! Nop, i dont have any fail in the log.

Is the BandWidth normal for 1 day?

Your usage will be very low to begin with and gradually increase over a month or so as your note gradually gets vetted by the Satellites.
All you have to do now is wait patiently :slight_smile:

Bienvenido elmasnoob de los noobs xD
El trafico es normal, a veces lograras conseguir el archivo y en la mayoría de las veces no y aparecerá como “canceled” :laughing:

Hi! I have 800/800mbps, 4 TB space. My node was created on the 1-st of June. And now graph is opposite to your’s

My avg pings to satellites:

satellite.stefan-benten.de - 78
saltlake.tardigrade.io - 176
asia-east-1.tardigrade.io - 297
us-central-1.tardigrade.io - 143
europe-west-1.tardigrade.io - 45
europe-north-1.tardigrade.io - 22

WOW… I have a very low egress and i dont know why… I start a need node (He have 15 hours) And egress 11mb… And 1 with 3 days have 900 mb… Maybe for the weekend? Or because im from Mallorca and have a very low traffic… :confused:

Cancellations don’t have anything to do with vetting though. You should still see the same successrate after being vetted, just the total number of transfers will be higher (roughly 20x).

Upload cancelled means another node was able to receive data faster than yours, and has “one the race”. I do believe there is an issue currently where even though it says “upload cancelled” it can still have uploaded fine and you will get paid for storing that data.

You’re absolutely right, I clearly missed the “upload cancelled” bit. :roll_eyes:

How did you set up your node?
I found some official videos on YouTube about node setup. For ex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMK_bAbXaLI

I followed instructions, but I didn’t use “BANDWIDTH” parameter to run docker. In this video they write "-e BANDWIDTH=“2TB”. I didn’t do that. My script was:

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300
-p 28967:28967
-p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002
-e WALLET="…"
-e EMAIL="…"
-e ADDRESS="…:28967"
-e STORAGE=“3500Gb”
–mount type=bind,source="…",destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source="…",destination=/app/config
–name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:beta;

And I still wonder how can I maximize node perfomance. Should I add "-e BANDWIDTH=“99999TB” if I have unlimited connection?

I have GUI installed. How i can see that?

Bandwidth was used in older version which is no longer supported. You can safely ignore that parameter. The only thing SNO can do is make sure node is online 24/7 and does not fail audit. Pinging satellite will not give you any performance measure. The real measure is your distance from customer. The best way to get more data to your node is get customers in your neighborhood to use Tardigrade.

Is it possible to find out location of Tardigrade users? I don’t mean distinct location, but for ex. list of countries with number (percent) of users? To find out where it is the best place for my node. Like:

• Germany - 35%
  • France - 23%
  • UK - 14%