About the DCS feature requests - voting category

If you have ideas to improve Tardigrade, please submit as a feature request. This category is special because it’s voting enabled!

You’ll always get the best kind of feedback when your idea is expressed with clarity. Here’s how

• Describe the use case, even if it seems obvious to you
  • Be specific about what you’re asking for, and why it will make the platform better
  • For multiple ideas, please submit separate threads. This will keep the voting organized

Our team will review the feature requests submitted and communicate with product and engineering team. We cannot guarantee that all feature requests will be implemented.

Show your support for a new feature by voting for a feature request. You can vote on topics within the category, up to the vote limit. Once out of votes, users must wait for a topic to be closed, at which point their vote will be returned to them.

4 Likes

Hi team,
Myself Bharath Kumar M. I am using storj since last month i think some other features makes well suited to build application on the top of storj. Like stats of the data and bandwidth and some other like grouping users why means for example if we build a feature like storage drive we have to know how clients under the part of our company how their stats are moving so we can track that. so consider this all, i have message here consider this reply and provide some more features on storj thank you.