Appeal to the developers. Database

At the next update, I just lost 2 databases on 2 nodes. I have been involved in the project for about 4 months.
I am sure that the databases are damaged not only for me.
A tool is needed to restore the databases in accordance with the actual data that is on the node. I at the moment I just don’t know what to do. On the one hand, my nodes work and no data is lost, but on the other, there is a serious discrepancy between the actual amount of data and that indicated in the database.
In addition, the nodes have the following errors:
782Z INFO piecestore download failed { “Piece ID”: "W52IWDAYPULQ4VCI6ANKKN6AIZFJDYVROWBIAOOUAZE7CRVPTTJA", "SatelliteID": "118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW", "Action": "GET_REPAIR", "error": "v0pieceinfodb error: sql: no rows in result set"}
The data on the node is actually available, but the error does not allow them to load

hi @max232

There is a plan to make a tool you are talking about but unfortunately, I cannot give any date.

Regarding your error its already reported and we are looking for a solution.

3 Likes

@max232
Everything is fine, we are working on it. The fault is not on your side, the satellite tries to fix/repair a file which is already deleted regulary. We need to change a thing on satellite side, which will take some days, so you would see this message the next days again.

3 Likes