Audit score decreasing, help!

Hi I’ve noticed my audit score has been decreasing. I’ve checked my logs and have found this error several times, is there anything i can do to fix it or do you know why the error is occurring. Running the node on windows.

ERROR piecedeleter could not send delete piece to trash {“Satellite ID”: “12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs”, “Piece ID”: “YU7GU6E7RF75J7PVN7T3LLHWD4UCNL3LY6LFEEFWDSIVFG2RS4JQ”, “error”: “pieces error: v0pieceinfodb: sql: no rows in result set”, “errorVerbose”: “pieces error: v0pieceinfodb: sql: no rows in result set\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*v0PieceInfoDB).Get:131\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Store).MigrateV0ToV1:404\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Store).Trash:348\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Deleter).deleteOrTrash:185\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Deleter).work:135\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Deleter).Run.func1:72\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

ERROR piecestore download failed {“Piece ID”: “XFYWFETMYRNSZ2RFQGAGHGUKUJENQN63S6QUDXZT4R5TTCCPFFUA”, “Satellite ID”: “12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs”, “Action”: “GET”, “error”: “file does not exist”, “errorVerbose”: “file does not exist\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpcstatus.Wrap:73\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download:554\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:228\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:33\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:61\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:122\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:66\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:112\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:52”}

This may suggest your disk lost some files, which ain’t good.
You should probably run a full disk-check on your hard drive.

Not sure about the other error.

The other error is a consequence of pieces corruption…
So, yes, please try to check and fix errors on your disk first.

1 Like

Checked the drives for errors and they seemed fine. Moved the drives from USB dock to an internal connection which seems to have resolved the issue.

2 Likes