Best HDD to start a 24t node, very fist time

That’s always great to hear! I’ll keep an eye out for that for updates to the earnings estimator.

That said, more data makes it more attractive for node operators which leads to more nodes being launched and the ingress being spread over more nodes. There is a kind of self balancing in play here. Also, when more customer data gets on boarded I think we may also start seeing some deletion of test data. As you said, many variables. :slight_smile:

Either way, I think we have good times ahead. Keep the customers coming! :smiley:

@tolonuia: The earnings estimator I referenced can be found here: Realistic earnings estimator
It gives a good estimation of expected growth for nodes based on recent network behavior. But of course if ingress increases things may start to look better than it currently suggests. I tend to advise people not to assume additional growth, but see it as a nice bonus when it does. Either way, if network behavior shows consistently higher ingress, I will be sure to update the numbers to reflect that.

1 Like