Binance Payouts (free)

What would be nice would be the same way mining pools are able to beat the high fees though im not exactly how they are able to do it.

1 Like

Customers have storj tokens on sattelite webā€¦ So L2? So we can have storagenode operators web where we can withdraw storj to custom eth adrā€¦ And SNO can pay fees in storj (storj can calculate storj - > eth) ā€¦ Dont need ethā€¦

And again, you described an L2 which we propose. However, I should check is the fee taken in tokens when you withdraw to L1 or in ETHā€¦

Seems the fee on L2 is calculated in tokenā€™s fractions: Tokens & Fees | zkSync Lite Documentation
But the L2 to L1 is calculated in ETH: Tokens & Fees | zkSync Lite Documentation

• On-chain part (gas costs) : for every zkSync block, the validator must pay Ethereum gas to verify the SNARK (~1.5k gas right now going down to a negligible amount with zkSync v1.1), plus additionally ~0.4k gas per transaction to publish the state āˆ†. The on-chain part is variable because it depends on the current gas price in the Ethereum network. However, this part is orders of magnitude cheaper than the cost of normal ETH/ERC20 transfers.

Well this got off-topic, this was actually an idea about binance internal transfers

3 Likes

May be in future Binance will give one L2-address per account

Iā€™m on finance and my wallet is fine. You can still trade Storj/Btc and Storj/Usdt

Probably just a matter of negotiation? :smiley:

No, legal problems, related to the tokens economyā€¦ Every such move is treated by SEC as usage of tokens as a securitiesā€¦
Which is not true obviously, but hard to prove.

So you legally canā€™t use the binance internal transfer for payments?

I think so. More like we canā€™t move funds to there without specific documents and agreements and many others which I doesnā€™t know.

Thanks For Sharing the Information