Blueprint: Sparse Order Storage

Just to add for non alpha SNOs, this was set at 45 days then to 7 days and now for 2 days.

This shows there are SNOs that are dropping orders for some reasons. How many SNOs are there in the network that face this issue ?

Is satellite keeping track of failed orders historically ? Are these expired orders purged from databases once accounting (invoices/payouts) is done? I am trying to understand can Storj count the number of orders expired in hour/week/month/quarter to see if this is a large scale issue.

Few orders getting dropped for a SNO with few TBs would mean nothing but smaller SNOs with 500GB would lose a lot. This will force them to quit the network due to less payout owing to dropped orders. Personally I am against non-payment of any legitimate order but I understand we are trying to gather more info about this and finding our way to a solution (knock on the wood).

Yes. I had a support ticket for this which was open for 6 months and closed without a solution. I was told to make a forum post which will help gather more info on the issue from other SNOs.

Yes. I have taken a backup of orders.db which had 1423 orders dropped but no way of grouping by satellite.

I am sorry but I don’t understand this question.
I think you mean are new orders getting submitted after old orders are expired - in that case, yes. Thankfully my power company is smart enough to cut my power at random times in a day thereby forcing my node to resubmit those orders before their hour is up.