Cannot start node, "error": "bandwidthdb error: no such table: bandwidth_usage_rollups" occurs

what size of your storagenode.exe file may be it broken during transfer
it should be 22,980kb

sorry, I have reached max messages limit for new user and had to create new account to fix this issue asap.
I have no new messages in storagenode.log
storagenode.exe is 22,890 KB
I have renamed it to temp filename, renamed storagenode.old.v0.29.3.exe to storagenode.exe and run
PS C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node> .\storagenode-updater.exe run
But got following errors
2020-01-23T22:52:03.634+0100 INFO Configuration loaded from: C:\Users\veeroo\AppData\Roaming\Storj\Storagenode\config.yaml
2020-01-23T22:52:03.634+0100 INFO Invalid configuration file key: operator.email
2020-01-23T22:52:03.634+0100 INFO Invalid configuration file key: server.private-address
2020-01-23T22:52:03.634+0100 INFO Invalid configuration file key: storage.allocated-bandwidth
2020-01-23T22:52:03.634+0100 INFO Invalid configuration file key: operator.wallet
2020-01-23T22:52:03.634+0100 INFO Invalid configuration file key: storage.allocated-disk-space
2020-01-23T22:52:03.634+0100 INFO Invalid configuration file key: server.address
2020-01-23T22:52:03.634+0100 INFO Invalid configuration file key: contact.external-address
2020-01-23T22:52:03.634+0100 INFO Invalid configuration file key: server.debug-log-traffic

does your node instaled to AppData?
or you holding config in AppData?
C:\Users\veeroo\AppData\Roaming\Storj\Storagenode\config.yaml

or it in program files?

you can check where is your node search config file, in services, open storagenode service and there is path row. should be
“C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\storagenode.exe” run --config-dir “C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\”
some \ more, forum hide some of \ in my upper row

It is installed in program files.
I have tried
PS C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node> .\storagenode-updater.exe run --config-dir “C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\”
Error: While parsing config: yaml: unmarshal errors:
line 1: cannot unmarshal !!str b# how ... into map[string]interface {}
Usage:
C:\Program run [flags]

there shold be on more \ after Node

I was with two backslashed and " sign but forums truncated it

check your config?
that all needed information is there
and did you aded this row in config, in 0.29.3 it not supported?
preflight.database-check: true

Finally managed to start both node and update starvice. I seems I had invalid char at the beginning of my config, I guess I typed it by mistake. Anyway, still have no clue why node has stopped working while not touched, having several hundred free GBs on volume

I think it may be caused by the fact I had a bit less than 500GB free space for a while. Node was working fine as it itilize only ~170GBs but when update was fired, my comitment was checked again and my node exploded due to Disk space is less than requested error. Do I understand it well?

Hi @thev2 - Jocelyn here. Community manager and part of the team. youre posts were autoflagged because you made posts that fit the criteria of “sock puppet” which the system interpreted as spam.

I understand that you were just eager to gain information on your problem. So I have unbanned the posts (to save you from re-typing them) and will deactivate the “thev2” account. Please post using your primary account ( @thev ) only.

To rise your trust level and make more posts, new users can boost themselve to a Level 1 member via any of the easy steps below:

"…we believe reading is the most fundamental and healthy action in any community. If a new user is willing to spend a little time reading, they will quickly be promoted to the first trust level.

Get to trust level 1 by…"

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
1 Like

Your database file seems to have trouble. Can you try this

test your SQL databases by adding preflight.database-check: true to your config.yaml

Since you are already on v0.30.5

More info here: