Changelog v1.24.4

I don’t know what Storj’s specific reason for drawing the lines where they have, but it is pretty standard for software vendors to require a certain minimum version for support. Known bugs, incompatibility with newer network features, etc. could be valid reasons to require being on a more recent version.

1 Like

I’m glad somebody brought up the question of minimum versions, I was going to ask about that. It is unclear how to get disqualified by just 1 version number.
A great and simple thing would be to simply show all the info on version tooltip.

“Latest software version is: vx.y.z
Limited ingress below this version: vx1.y1.z1
Node disqualification below this version x2.y2.z2”

4 Likes

It would be even greater if the color of the version number would change. Like green if version is up to date, yellow and orange if updates have been missed, red if no ingress anymore and maybe black if below minimum or something like that.

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s a great idea, simple and effective.
Maybe green for latest, green with “Update available” when 1 behind, then organge for no ingress and red if in danger of DQ.

@storgeez @jammerdan
Go rock that vote! And add suggestions if you have them!

exactly. And it will be disqualified due to

It’s still valid - do not allow your node to be older than three minor updates.
I do not think that disqualification is enabled, if your node behind the three minor versions, but it:

• will not receive any ingress;
  • could not be paid for usage because of outdated orders version (discussed on the forum) and they can be rejected.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Maintenance: us2.tardigrade.io downtime - February 28th 2021

The dashboard link me with etherscan.

What is your question ?

1 Like

zkSync Transaction ID
Depending on which payout method you have chosen the payout history on the storage node payout dashboard will link to the zksync block explorer or etherscan.

That screenshot is not showing the payout history :wink:

aaaaaaa ok i didn’t understand sorry

Undistributed Payout
On the storage node payout dashboard, we have added a few information regarding distributed and undistributed payout for the current and any previous month.

Where can I find this information? I don’t see it on the main dashboard or under Payout Information (whether looking at all satelites or just a specific one.) I definitely have some withheld from January and will likely again in Feb. (though I know Feb. probably hasn’t processed yet).
Am I just being blind?

This is changelog for v1.24.4

5 Likes

Thanks, Alexey. For anyone else looking for this info, mine did not show the new payout information until I did a hard refresh (Shift+Reload) of the page in each browser that I use to visit the dashboard.

3 Likes

Yeah, a hard reload is required to defeat cache after an update.

1 Like