Changelog v1.50.4

Well, I can also hack the source code. Same thing, because unless the suggestion is documented, I cannot really depend on it without some customization work. Or, even, I can, but you will expect me to fix it again when you change your mind.

From my point of view this thread started nicely: Storj asks people to test code in various conditions. Sure, why not, that’s a great idea. Apparently though, my conditions are outside of the parameters Storj Labs expected. So, kinda disappointed, because I’ve already managed to work around watchtower, now this workaround becomes useless. I mean, why Storj asks to test code in various conditions if then they don’t accept the variety of conditions?

I recall Storj Labs asking what would make professional sysadmins set up nodes. Not doing stuff like this would be a nice first step. Storage is a low-margin business, and this ought to be additional billable work for them.

And, for everyone else who read this, I’ll just link to my previous post on large number of small nodes: Multiple Nodes per HDD to lower impact of node disqualification? - #8 by Toyoo