Confirm Identity

I was having issues and I’m attempting a re-install after my node went offline and would not come back on no matter what.
I had storj successfully installed the first time I tried to do it. However this second time I’m getting issues.
This time when I run the commands for confirm identity in powershell windows 10x64 my return values are

Are you using docker or GUI ?

1 Like

I am using GUI and this thing says I can’t post my answer lol cuz 20 characters.

Did you check if your DDNS is working correctly ?

Yes my DDNS is working correctly.

Test if your port is open using
https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

Enter your DDNS address on left then port 28967 on the right.

Yah, so everything here checks out… I’m attempting to setup a node again, and I’m getting the same return on authentication 3, 2. INSTEAD of 2, 3. I can upload as many screenshots of my DDNS working properly as you would like… however I find that highly unlikely to be the problem considering at this point I am only authenticating an identity. The next few steps requires the DDNS and port setup. IM NOT THERE YET. It literally says here. If your numbers are different, then [authorizing the identity](/dependencies/identity#authorize-the-identity) was not successful. Please try again. I keep trying over and over without different results.

Can you show the screenshot of what you did to get 3,2 result?