Disk Space Used This Month Not Changing

I’m seeing bandwidth used this month remaining constant for my new node (several days old), however, Disk Space used this month is remaining at 0 so far. The other categories seem to be updating so I don’t know if it’s something else. This is what my dashboard looks like.

I see this error in the log every so often but everything else looks fine. I’m on windows - any tips?

g satellite error: rpc: context deadline exceeded", “errorVerbose”: “ping satellite error: rpc: context deadline exceeded\n\tstorj .io/common/rpc.Dialer.dialTransport:211\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc.Dialer.dial:188\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc.Dialer.DialNodeURL:148\n\tstor j.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatelliteOnce:124\n\tstorj .io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatellite:95\n\tstorj .io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Chore).updateCycles.func1:87\n\tstorj .io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj .io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang .org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}
2020-09-29T01:27:26.452-0700 INFO piecestore upload started {“Piece ID”: “F3PAAJ4LPRKLCYVVG5UCP5BCNVDUFUUPD7OUBTB5XQUFYPBSK4VA”, “Satellite ID”: “1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE”, “Action”: “PUT_REPAIR”, “Available Space”: 5073392756224}

Your picture shows that 45.78GB are used. Where do you see 0?

2 Likes

What is your node version? 1.12.3?

he is most likely on windows so 1.13.1 or whatever its called… which is why it looks weird to us… the 1.13. whatever should be release to docker soon… ill check

nope still on the old version… there was also some problems with the update… but i don’t think it got delayed… but who knows…

anyways windows nodes get their update 8 days before linux…

1 Like

I was talking about the “Disk Space used this month” which was at 0 - but it’s updated now so it seems like it just runs at a different interval from bandwidth utilization

the disk space used graph is… temperamental at the best of times… the number you can see is useful… but the graph … basically just filler it will jump around way to much to be useful for anything… something with that it’s update cycle is dynamic based on how long it takes the satellites to compute the numbers…

so when it start jumping all over the place… just ignore it… its always does that.

the total is correct… but because the satellite computation time or whatever is a factor in the graph, what you are seeing on the graph is the computation time, not the storage graph…
even tho the numbers used is the storage totals, but the time scale varies depending on satellite load or something… so becomes this mishmash of information, that essentially is correct… but doesn’t look like it