Disqualified after 3 years

My understanding is this fixes the “loose cable” scenario, but not pietro’s which if I read that thread correctly was a system that was still responding (dashboard was still up, was getting and attempting to respond to audits) but the audit data wasn’t making it back to the satellite due to some temporary issue in the kernel (under Docker it sounds like). I feel like my scenario is a little closer to that than a USB drive that lost connection.

Where in the documentation is using Storage Spaces or junctions under Windows advised against? The closest thing I could find was “The network-attached storage location could work, but it is neither supported nor recommended!” (Storage Node - Storj Docs). To be clear this exact same setup has worked flawlessly for YEARS (since August 3rd, 2020). The only major issue I’ve had was updates failing to install automatically a few years ago which I eventually remedied.

Those are just the ones linked to what jammerdan posted (New audit scoring is live). It took me a while to read through them, and unfortunately I don’t have unlimited time to scour the forum, Reddit posts, etc. In reading through some of those posts though, I’m curious if your opinions have changed over the years:

1 Like