Docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity

Alexey,

Thank you so much, man. I think I panicked and made a mistake and panicked when I couldn’t boot up my PC from the power outage. I’m thought that satellites would repair the data fast, since I didn’t accumulate that much of it in the 3 days the node was running. I mean, that’s what Solomon-Reed is for after all. So, I think I lost about 400GBs worth of data.

If it won’t repair before the audits dump my ass, then so be it. I’ll be happy to wait for the next issue of authorization tokens. This was all my bad, really.

The satellite will rebuild the lost data, yes.
But not to your unreliable node (because it lost the data, it’s considered as unreliable, and will be paused soon for too many failed audits), the repaired pieces will be placed on other more reliable nodes across the globe, except your node of course.

Yeah, that’s a smart business strategy. Otherwise, unreliable nodes would ramp up the costs above sustainability.

Any reason to apply for another auth token before the next testing round? Will the satellites remember my unreliable IP?

It remember only NodeID. It’s a public key for identity.
So, a new identity - the clean history :slight_smile:

And yes, better to subscribe for a new authorization token with a different email address.

I’ll give it another shot then! It’s a shame not to use this juicy Google Fiber access to it’s full capacity. And thanks again so much. Or should I say, Спасибо огромное!

Удачи!

1 Like