Docker node offline after power failure

Changing the hostname doesn’t make any difference. Regarding the -p parameters, did you mean I will change it to --network instead of -p, but which one, there are two -p both for the 28976 and the 14002 ports?

Doesn’t matter, as soon as you have network host the p parameters are useless. Because there is no separation of networks anymore. Is also a little bit speedier (less latency) than NAT/bridging.

@JWvdV means to use --network host option, in this case your container will listen on the host’s network, so if you have another node here, you must provide an unique internal ports too, see How to add an additional drive? - Storj Docs

Can you forward ports to the second node from your OpenWRT router and update an -e ADDRESS and -p options to use these different external ports (UDP+TCP)?

By the way, the external IP is different from the used by the node in your logs. Does it match now everywhere (yougetsignal, WAN on pfSense, node’s configuration)?

That was before when I restarted the pfsense router, but now they are all the same public ip addresses. I will do your suggestions and I will post the result.

For now it it working. I will leave it this way until I figure out what is going on with the server. Thanks.

So, when you configured not via pfSense but your Open-WRT router, it’s now working?

It is still with pfsense. I did not set it up with open-wrt. I have other node which is with open-wrt and on a different public ip address.

I just want to understand - is it working or not? From your answer I didn’t get it.
If it’s working, what you did to make it work?

It is working now, because of your suggestion to use the --network host parameter.

1 Like

I see. So this is a docker NAT issue. Perhaps reinstalling docker could help.

Yes, that is my thought, but I will leave it like that for now as long as it is working.

1 Like