Download Failed: Database is Locked, Node Suspended

I’ve suddenly received a large cluster of errors as follows (I’ve only included one because they’re all identical besides which Satellite they are connected to):

2020-05-07T00:36:54.385Z	ERROR	piecestore	download failed	{"Piece ID": "DDQD4RKEKWXECLEILXDAONQVCDSIPURHKXJYM3QYYAWILZGIEQZQ", "Satellite ID": "12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB", "Action": "GET_AUDIT", "error": "usedserialsdb error: database is locked", "errorVerbose": "usedserialsdb error: database is locked\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*usedSerialsDB).Add:35\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).verifyOrderLimit:76\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).doDownload:523\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*drpcEndpoint).Download:471\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:995\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:107\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:66\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:111\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:62\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:99\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:51"}

Everything looked fine up until the 1.3.3 update but reading into the forum a bit I see that without my knowledge my node may have been having issues for weeks and wasn’t showing me signs I could recognize until Storj initiated the Suspension Mode feature.

I can’t understand this error log and a quick forum search I’m not seeing people with a identical log. Admittedly I’m probably not searching hard enough but I’m very tight on time at the moment. This could not have come on a worse day.

If anyone can offer insight as to solve this. I’m also hoping if the node stays suspended for a couple days until I can get around to addressing it that it doesn’t automatically become dropped permanently.