Earnings calculator (Update 2024-04-14: v13.4.0 - Additional info on uncollected garbage and unpaid data - Detailed earnings info and health status of your node, including vetting progress)

Unfortunately it seems I can no longer edit/update the top post on this topic to add new screenshots and changelog. Anyone know what’s up with that? @jocelyn maybe?

Anyway, there is a nice new release today that offers some additional information about uptime and audit scores, shows you the progress of vetting and a status that displays whether your node is OK or disqualified(DQ). Please note that there is no historical information kept for this data, therefor it is only displayed when looking at the current months data (no month argument used). This update does require you to copy an additional reputation.db file. See changelog below.

I wanted to add a little explanation on the uptime and audit scores. I chose to multiply the actual scores by 1000 for several reasons. The first is that there was limited space in the layout and the original scores between 0 and 1 waste two positions on 0. for every score except a perfect score. I also wanted to keep 3 significant positions in order to give a good indication of how far from perfect the scores exactly are. And last, I didn’t want to display the numbers as a percentage or even suggesting that it’s a percentage by using 100 as the max. The scores added here are not the percentages you see on the web dashboard, but the actual scores used for reputation and disqualification.

Don’t worry, not my actual node data. My node is not disqualified on one sat and in vetting on another. Just messed with some data to show all new features!

v8.0.0 - Reputation update

• Added status to show whether your node is OK or DQ (disqualified)
  • Status displays progress of vetting while still in vetting phase
  • Added uptime and audit scores (0-1000)
  • Code cleanup merged (Thanks @smurfix )
3 Likes