Earnings calculator (Update 2024-04-14: v13.4.0 - Additional info on uncollected garbage and unpaid data - Detailed earnings info and health status of your node, including vetting progress)

I’ve seen something like this on my own node as well. I can only guess as to what the cause is. I’m pulling the join date from reputation.db. It’s reported back by the satellites. I then simply calculate the number of months between now(UTC) and that date. I can only speculate on what happens on the dashboard, but I think they may be calculating the number of paystubs in heldamount.db instead. This will probably be confirmed if we don’t see that month number on the web dashboard go up on June 1st, but only after payout is done. I think that was the case this month as well, but I’m not entirely sure.

It does result in the earnings calculator saying us-central-1 is in month 16 right now, while I haven’t received my held amount return on that sat. I’m not sure how to work around that without displaying the wrong month number for almost half a month. And honestly I think it’s mostly an edge case when a node has made contact with a satellite but not received any data until the next month.

With the upcoming updates on the SNOboard, this will also become visible as they plan on showing the join date and month number right next to each other.

1 Like