Earnings calculator (Update 2024-04-14: v13.4.0 - Additional info on uncollected garbage and unpaid data - Detailed earnings info and health status of your node, including vetting progress)

This issue has now been fixed with todays release. I apologize for the inconvenience and the delay for those who got this node update earlier than I did. It sucks to have to wait for a fix. But to make up for it I implemented some new goodies. We now have uptime as recorded by the satellites with the new uptime tracking system. With more verbose warnings for different scenarios that may cause issues. I’ve also reshuffled the layout a little bit to make sure the longer status line doesn’t get in the way of the important stuff.

Please note that the warning for stefan-benten is likely because that satellite wasn’t updated and doesn’t report back uptime as it’s about to be phased out. You can safely ignore this for now. That’s the downside of reporting stats that haven’t been officially exposed to end users yet. :slight_smile:

Here’s a few examples of the more detailed warning messages.

Enjoy the new version!

Changelog

v9.4.0 - Uptime is back

• Fix for changes to databases with node release v1.12
  • Uptime scores are now included
  • Status display for uptime suspension and under review
  • More verbose warnings display what should be looked at
  • Layout changes for readability
13 Likes