Earnings calculator (Update 2024-04-14: v13.4.0 - Additional info on uncollected garbage and unpaid data - Detailed earnings info and health status of your node, including vetting progress)

Quite some changes today. I have been a little bad about actually releasing my updates to the public. I’ll try to do better with that. This was a result of adding in some debugging code to investigate the discrepancy between displayed Bh on dashboard and disk usage prior to garbage collection being enabled again. This meant my local version of the script wasn’t ready to publish. I cleaned it up now. The debug lines are still in there but commented out.

Enjoy these 3 updates in one!

Changelog

v12.3.0 - Stabilized disk average so far and end of month estimate

• Use byte hour timeframes to determine exact time over which disk usage has been reported so far to stabilize disk usage reporting and end of month estimates
  • Includes changes from unreleased versions below

v12.2.0 - Replace disk usage in Bh with average disk usage so far (unreleased)

• Disk usage displayed in Bh has been dropped. As this is no longer displayed on the official dashboard it no longer serves a useful purpose
  • Disk average so far has been added to display the average amount stored on the node over the course of the month

v12.0.1 - Fix suspension threshold (unreleased)

• Fix has been implemented to correct erroneous change to new suspension threshold. The change was only valid for audit scores
4 Likes