Earnings calculator (Update 2024-04-14: v13.4.0 - Additional info on uncollected garbage and unpaid data - Detailed earnings info and health status of your node, including vetting progress)

I appreciate the feedback, but I’ll need a bit more info in order to be able to make adjustments. I would indeed agree that vetting should be done by the end of March for that satellite, but I’m not seeing anything that contradicts that yet. The entire point is that the number of audits will go up over time. Of course this process is also dependent on the ingress for that satellite and customer behavior is never 100% predictable. If ingress slows down over time, so will the vetting speed increase. If ingress speeds up, the vetting speed will increase faster too.

So in order to see if there is anything wrong, I would need more snapshots over time with timestamps, how many audits and the percentage calculated. As well as the ingress graph for the corresponding satellite. (keep in mind that this one disappears at the end of the month, so it might be worth screenshotting at the end of this month.)

You can indeed see how much is stored by each satellite, on the dashboard by selecting the corresponding satellite from the drop down. You can see the TBh per satellite in the graph, you can divide the daily numbers by 24 to get an estimate, but due to how this is calculated the graph fluctuates a lot. You can also just look up the blobs folder for the satellite and see how much data is in there. Use this for reference which blobs folder is for which satellite: Satellite info (Address, ID, Blobs folder, Hex)