Earnings calculator (Update 2024-04-14: v13.4.0 - Additional info on uncollected garbage and unpaid data - Detailed earnings info and health status of your node, including vetting progress)

The script used to have a lot more added utility before there was a web dashboard or before the payout info page was added. When they did add payout info, it looked very familiar.

I’m not sure why vetting isn’t mentioned anywhere still. What I can say is that I currently had to hard code the 100 audit requirement because it isn’t mentioned anywhere in the databases. The code to predict linear progress is also mine. But I’ve always encouraged Storj Labs to do what they can to make my script redundant, including copying ideas or logic I used. Who knows, maybe some day they will challenge me to think of even more stuff I could add to prevent my script from becoming redundant by adding vetting progress to the dashboard. It’s nice to keep each other on our toes like that, haha.

Also, unless you run a docker node on Windows or MacOS, copying the db files isn’t necessary. You can run on live DB’s on Linux or GUI nodes on windows.