Earnings calculator (Update 2024-05-13: v14.0.0 - New version is only compatible with node v1.104 and up - Detailed earnings info and health status of your node, including vetting progress)

How are you running the command?

C:\storjdb\earnings.py C:/storjdb

Did you open a portable python or did you install it?

I installed it. I also tried: python C:\storjdb\earnings.py C:/storjdb
but nothing happened with that command

what you can try to do instead is right click on earning.py goto edit in IDLE then run it manually, Not sure why its not running nativly for you though.

Ahh finally. Now i got it to work. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I have an issue running it on my Synology. Check out the error:

:/volume1/storj/data/storage$ sudo python earnings.py /volume1/storj/data/storage
File “earnings.py”, line 36
sys.exit(‘ERROR: bandwidth.db not found at: "’ + dbPath + ‘" or "’ + configPath + '". \nEnter the correct path for your Storj
^
SyntaxError: EOL while scanning string literal

I have verified the necessary files are in the correct directory. I’ve also tried /volume1/storj/data as well with the same result.

/volume1/storj/data/storage$ ls -l /volume1/storj/data/storage/*.db

/volume1/storj/data/storage /volume1/storj/data/storage ls -l /volume1/storj/data/storage/*.db

-sh: /volume1/storj/data/storage$: No such file or directory

but

: /volume1/storj/data/storage $ ls -l

total 940064

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 15892480 Apr 12 09:28 bandwidth.db

Ok, I removed the path from where you should execute the command, but command should be the same:

ls -l /volume1/storj/data/storage/*.db

: /volume1/storj/data/storage $ ls -l /volume1/storj/data/storage/*.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 15892480 Apr 12 09:32 /volume1/storj/data/storage/bandwidth.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 32768 Apr 9 17:05 /volume1/storj/data/storage/heldamount.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 16384 Apr 9 17:05 /volume1/storj/data/storage/info.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 24576 Apr 9 17:05 /volume1/storj/data/storage/notifications.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 431022080 Apr 12 09:32 /volume1/storj/data/storage/orders.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 65536 Apr 9 17:05 /volume1/storj/data/storage/piece_expiration.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 366039040 Apr 9 17:05 /volume1/storj/data/storage/pieceinfo.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 24576 Apr 9 17:05 /volume1/storj/data/storage/piece_spaced_used.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 13369344 May 8 2019 /volume1/storj/data/storage/piecestore.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 20480 Apr 9 17:05 /volume1/storj/data/storage/reputation.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 32768 Apr 9 17:05 /volume1/storj/data/storage/satellites.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 200704 Apr 9 17:05 /volume1/storj/data/storage/storage_usage.db

-rwxrwxrwx+ 1 root root 69873664 Apr 12 09:32 /volume1/storj/data/storage/used_serial.db

then the earnings should work too

sudo python earnings.py

That’s the confusing part, it’s just not.

$ sudo python earnings.py /volume1/storj/data/storage
sys.exit(‘ERROR: bandwidth.db not found at: "’ + dbPath + ‘" or "’ + configPath + '". \nEnter the correct path for your Storj
^

Please, do not specify a path

Ok,

$ sudo python earnings.py
^

Please, redownload it https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ReneSmeekes/storj_earnings/master/earnings.py

1 Like

Bingo that fixed it

Thanks!

1 Like

This is a copy issue. The last line is the best hint. EOL (end of line) in a place where it shouldn’t be.
It happens when copying the code into something that adds new lines somewhere in the long lines of code.
I can look into shortening some of those lines to prevent these copy issues from happening. Though I don’t know when exactly this occurs, so some context of how you copied the code in the first place could be helpful.

Of course this would also always work:

wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ReneSmeekes/storj_earnings/master/earnings.py

Yeah looks like I broke it somehow. I don’t think I downloaded it directly (this was a while ago) so I probably did something stupid like copy/paste.

1 Like

Script shows UNKNOWN satellite, any hidden one, as I don’t see it on storj web dashboard.