Error disk space requirement not met in usb ssd

Sorry, you did not convince me :slight_smile:
This parameter will remain, sorry. Not all aware of the consequences. If they are aware - no problem to change it.

They are not. The root cause is a slow/not responding hardware. Why? you need to figure out and fix, if possible.

1 Like

The SSD disk is not needed, unless you use something like BTRFS or ZFS. It’s also not a requirement.

And also - you should use a straight quotes ", not a curly ones ( and ), like in this example command

@jimpapi do not add

unless your node is do not recognize its own used space until the filewalker will be successfully finished.

Alexay one last question…I deleted everything from my ssd , i got a new identity and started a new node without the minimum-disk-space command. It runs smoothly again.
But now i get mails that my node (old) is down and i will be disqualified. This node was in vet and worked only for a few (4-5) days. I always use the same mail in creating the identity. Will my other nodes that running for years be disqualified? How can i avoid that?
thank you!

Satellites disqualify only the affected identity, they do not impact others unless they also lost data.

1 Like