Error Log - Raspberry Pi4 doesnt goes online but has uptime

I have now a new error log:
But what is the problem? is there an certificateproblem why the raspberry pi4 doesnt goes online?

2021-05-02T21:57:21.465Z ERROR contact:service ping satellite failed {“Satellite ID”: “121RTSDpyNZVcExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1tuvgk3vzoA6”, “attempts”: 9, “error”: “ping satellite error: failed to dial storage node (ID: 12v56sZLnM7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxV8w7XD4PWqTCSP6grHVzf8Vc9Y) at address stoxxxxap.ddnss.de:28967: rpc: tls peer certificate verification error: not signed by any CA in the whitelist: CA cert”, “errorVerbose”: “ping satellite error: failed to dial storage node (ID: 12v56sZLnM7hpa8WdGjJxxxxxxxxxxxxqTCSP6grHVzf8Vc9Y) at address stoxxxxap.ddnss.de:28967: rpc: tls peer certificate verification error: not signed by any CA in the whitelist: CA cert\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatelliteOnce:141\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatellite:95\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Chore).updateCycles.func1:87\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

Hi @Nemesess,
This error is normally a DDNS update issue. Please check your public IP with the resolved address for the ddns address.

Hello thanks,

i found the problem :slight_smile: But it were the identity files. I authorized them but there were copys of the files somewhere else and i authorized the wrong ones.
But after login in gui of raspberry pi os as root i could copy them after authorizing in my hddd folder. Was a long game

2 Likes