ERROR nodestats:cache Get stats query failed

ERROR nodestats:cache Get stats query failed {“error”: “node stats service error: unable to connect to the satellite 118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW: transport error: connection error: desc = “transport: error while dialing: dial tcp 78.94.240.189:7777: connect: connection refused””, “errorVerbose”: “node stats service error: unable to connect to the satellite 118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW: transport error: connection error: desc = “transport: error while dialing: dial tcp 78.94.240.189:7777: connect: connection refused”\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Service).dial:148\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Service).GetReputationStats:66\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:108\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:170\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:107\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func1:79\n\tstorj.io/storj/internal/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:87\n\tstorj.io/storj/internal/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:68\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”} stderr

20:27:08

2 Likes

I’m also experiencing this at the moment. Happened after I rebooted as well which made me think it’s my fault, but if others are getting this then maybe its a coincidence and the sattelite is having problems? I’ve been offline for a good 2 hours now

That satellite seems to be down at the moment, you can check the stat here. We just need to wait until devs look into it.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll know to check the stats using this website in future :slight_smile: Hopefully this won’t affect my reliability since its not my fault?

No, you have nothing to worry about :slight_smile: