ERROR piecestore upload rejected, too many requests

this is Windows GUI installation cmd not support this
I can send you log file to support last day

For Windows I recommend notepad++. That will work as well.

installed it and
there is 12900+ upload rejected
It started to apear at 4.32 morning
and more and more, then 100% of Ingress is rejected untill restart.
Only some Egress loads.
I can send you today log file, that you can understand better.

While I did see this issue 5 days ago, I have since commented out the option in the config.yaml and didn’t see it repeat this time. Make sure you comment out the option and don’t forget to restart your node afterwards.

2 Likes

Please, give me result of this command:

sls "concurrent" "$env:ProgramFiles\Storj\Storage Node\config.yaml"
1 Like

In the config file that would be max-concurrent-requests

1 Like

Thanks!
Edited the previous message.

Ok i found that all the time i whached wrong thing #retain.concurrency: 100
but should whatch storage2.max-concurrent-requests: 40
Thank you @Alexey
But there looks like problem connections hang, bacase during time connections shold free, but so long time they not gone free, during 3-5h was no upload(ingress) connections all was rejected. today i had 40 max, but if there no max could be 1000 connections hanged this is big memory leack?

I won my bet :smiley:

If you get too many downloads or more precisely if you don’t have the bandwith to finish them fast you will also end up with a lot of open connections. Take a look at this 3-5h time window. Not a single successful or failed upload/download? I would bet a second time that this is not the case.

That was the hole point of moving away from GRPC. With GRPC you get a memory leak even with 10 connections because GRPC is doing some magic that we don’t need. DRPC doesn’t has this problem. Just give it a try and watch.

what conserning bandwidth i have 100/100Mbit and never seen over 40Mbit, and average not over 20Mbit
this ccant be botleneck