GE problems, looks like something broken

I’m getting the same kind of errors in the log file as Vadim but the traffic is consistent with a GE, 10Mbs outbound and free disk space increasing, what concern me is the message I’m getting from the GE status report:

2023-05-19T19:34:27.734Z INFO Anonymized tracing enabled {Process: storagenode}
2023-05-19T19:34:27.758Z FATAL Failed to load identity. {Process: storagenode, error: file or directory not found: open /identity.cert: no such file or directory, errorVerbose: file or directory not found: open /identity.cert: no such file or directory\n\tstorj.io/common/identity.Config.Load:326\n\tmain.cmdGracefulExitStatus:186\n\tmain.newGracefulExitStatusCmd.func1:59\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:399\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:417\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomOptions:113\n\tmain.main:29\n\truntime.main:250}

In the first 24hrs it was reporting correctly but not anymore. Anything I can do about it?

you can downgrade to 1.76.2 it work ok

Yes it might work as when I started the GE I was on an earlier version, but how can i downgrade? I’m under Ubuntu.

Sorry this is out of my knowledge, i use windows only.

Thanks, as it seems to do its work I don’t worry to much about it, is your GE progressing correctly with the errors?
I looked around and still have no clues on how to downgrade the version.

You do not need to downgrade, however, there is a bug when you call exit-status:

It’s reported to the team but I do not have ETA yet.

But you may download a binary 1.76.2 for your OS and call it with mandatory parameters (you would use it only to check status, not as a regular storagenode binary).

I found a workaround