Hilfe: Offline Satelitte

Hallo, ich hatte am Anfang viele Probleme die Node Online zu bekommen, aber nach einer gewissen Zeit hab ich es geschafft und ich hatte am ersten Tag einen kleinen Ausfall. Die Node läuft nun seit 30-40 Std durch und es gab gar keine Ausfälle mehr. Ich hab nun das Problem, das ein Satelitte auf 0% Online ist (siehe Screenshot) Ich bin sehr neu bei Storj und habe deshalb keine Ahnung wieso das so ist. Ich hoffe ich finde ein paar Leute die mich aufklären können. Danke im Vorraus :slight_smile:Bild_2021-01-03_011518

Ich benutze einen Übersetzer, da ich kein Deutsch spreche. Verzeihen Sie mir daher alle Grammatikprobleme.

Ich kann hier keine Hilfe anbieten, da das, was in Ihrem Dashboard angezeigt wird, für mich keinen Sinn ergibt. Ich verstehe nicht, wie Ihr Knoten nur auf zwei Satelliten zu 50% und auf den drei anderen zu 100% verfügbar sein kann, während alle fünf zu 100% suspendiert und geprüft werden. Hoffentlich kann jemand weitere Einblicke oder Gedanken geben.

Es kann hilfreich sein, Ihre Knoten-ID im Thread zu veröffentlichen, damit jemand von Storj sie bei Bedarf nachschlagen und weiter untersuchen kann.

Hey, thank you for your Reply. Who can i Find the Knoten ID ? Thanks

Oh, sorry, that was “Node ID” translated…I just opened your image again and zoomed in and it looks like it’s legible.

1 Like

Those percentages are not a problem. If you have had some difficulty getting the node online and therefore has not been online for a few hours, the percentage “Online 50%” and “Online 0%” of the two interested Satelillites will certainly increase. That percentage indicates that you were offline during the audit request for that Satellite. Within 30 days that percentage, if you were always online without disconnections, could go back to 100%. So stay online and you will see that it resolves itself.

Sorry I add, today they are not a problem, in the near future 11 January 2021, when the new version of the Storj software will be released, these percentages will make sure to suspend the node. The Development Team is integrating and activating the suspend of the node for offline. If your node is below 60%, which is the minimum reputation percentage, it will be suspended and checked to see if you come back online and raise your node’s Online percentage.

Okay you mean, this is for now not a Problem and the 0% will get up with the time, and with the new Version if all Satelittes get down to 0%, the devoloper will Suspend the Note. I understand this Right ? (sorry for my English)

sure, since each satellite is an entity in itself, you could be suspended on a satellite but not on another. The percentages and audits are per satellite and are not global for the node. So if the percentage drops for a satellite you will be suspended on that satellite. But you have to check why you should drop the percentage of the online. You have to check the log if there are problems and if you see errors and also if you are under dns and therefore your node is reached from outside your network via a dns you must check if the port set of the node is reachable. You can set up an uptime control system for your node and check that it is always reachable over the past 24 hours and days.You can use uptimerobot.com for this and verify that your port and your ip or dns are reachable from the outside and portforwarding is correct in your router and firewall. For this last check you can use https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

bye

Thank you very much. I have uptimerobot since 2 Days and i have 100% Uptime and the Port 28967 is open too. I will wait and hope the Satelittes go Online.

Hallo @ridd97,
Willkommen im Forum!

Dies ist Ihr Knoten sollte online sein, nicht Satelliten, damit Satelliten frei ein Audit anfordern können und Clients es verwenden können.
Wie die Online-Partitur funktioniert, können Sie hier lesen: https://documentation.storj.io/resources/faq/how-the-online-score-is-calculated

Hallo, also bin ich nicht suspendiert oder? und mit der Zeit sollte es von den 0% höher gehen oder ?

Ja, wenn du suspended bist, erhältst du dazu eine extra Meldung im Dashboard :wink:

Wenn der Knoten angehalten ist, wird diese Meldung im Dashboard angezeigt.
Wenn ein Knoten jedoch online ist und eine Online-Punktzahl von mehr als 60% aufweist, wird die Suspendierung beendet. Der Knoten muss für die nächsten 30 Tage online sein, um vollständig wiederhergestellt zu werden.
Wenn der Knoten wieder offline ist, dauert die Wiederherstellung erneut 30 Tage online.

und gehen die beiden auch nach 30 Tagen Online ? Danke für eure Antworten :slight_smile:

30 Tage online sind erforderlich, um sich zu erholen, nachdem die Online-Punktzahl mindestens 60% beträgt. Der Wiederaufbau von Grund auf kann viel länger dauern.

This is how it looks for me after about 4 weeks. All online values were at 0%

This test node I have created on 10.11.2020 and with very little MB after a few hours of operation simply switched off. Then activated again - between 30.11 and 02.12, to see how it looks developed - so also no harm to the network…

This foto is a fake or it’s true? I don’t undestand because you @crazy_goblin have only 35GB of data and GBh are 750 GBh al giorno. I have one note da 8 TB but i don’t see these values.

Why should I make fun? - It is true - in this time this amount of data came to the node. It is a small node with 0,5TB - but you can always increase it without problems.

I think it could have been a bit more data, but I have several nodes running on my IP, so you can’t take that as a default value now.

For new nodes that is quite true. I have 2 non-vetted nodes after almost 2 months with 80GB of storage used.

My non-vetted node looks almost the same.

@kevink How do you get your node up and running with only 100GB of storage? If I try this directly in the config (docker node) , the node does not start. Such sizes are ideal for “warming up” identities.