How does storj behave in a load balanced dual network link environment?

Ok, so we know Storj treats all nodes within a single subnet as one for traffic calculations.
But, how does Storj behave in a load balanced dual subnet environment? How is the total traffic calculated then?

From my thinking so far duplicating the port forwards will be easy enough for each WAN connection but I’m going to need two dynamic dns clients - one pointed to each WAN interface and combine that with an ip monitor such that if a WAN link goes down the dynamic dns will updated to point to the other link.

i think pfsense has a failover option, might need to run 2x pfsense tho… but aside from that, i think it should be a very simple and practical way to get better redundancy with two connections.

and on your question… the storj node would always only have one assigned global ip, so 99% of local network setups will be pretty much irrelevant, except if your cause latency to your lan ofc.

Pfsense does have a failover option but I’d rather run load balancing - but trying to work out how Storj will behave in that situation. We are paying for the second internet connection now anyway due to work demands. I would not have paid for the second internet were it just for Storj but hopefully it will allow me to capture more data each month and grow faster since that appears to be the only way to make Storj work. I know in a load bearing situation with Pfsense you need the sticky option set to make some https connection work with banks that don’t like to see ip addresses change. With multiple gateways set as I have now I know I could make Storj work how I want - just looking for something a bit “cleaner”.