How storagenode docker app manage the memory?

I have check all my logs and I have find this error:

2020-06-09T21:29:44.116Z ERROR orders cleaning archive {“error”: “ordersdb error: database disk image is malformed”, “errorVerbose”: “ordersdb error: database disk image is malformed\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*ordersDB).CleanArchive:320\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/orders.(*Service).cleanArchive:161\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/orders.(*Service).Run.func2:146\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:92\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

It could be on orders.db the problems ?

Yes, it is. Please, fix it. I would like to recommend to check all databases and fix all corrupted.

It’s about 48 hours that the fixing is working and the the orders.db file have complete 15% of the original file sizee, is that correct ?

Unfortunately - yes. You can use a tmpfs, if you have enough RAM on your host, to speedup a process.
You should have enough RAM to put there sql dump, and new db. So, approximately double and half of size of the actual database.

I have another new node running with same pubblic IP address, in this case having the first node stopped due dB recovery and taking so much time like days before the end of this fix, the first node will be suspended ?

Why?
All nodes are independent of each other. The filtering by IP is performed on the satellite.
You first node now could have a double increase of requests to store something :slight_smile:

Suspension due to downtime is disabled right now anyways.

after about 4 days the database orders.db fixing procedure is finish with this error:

Can I restart my node or I have to restore my previous orders.db backuped orders.db file ?

You can start with this version of the orders.db. Just make sure that its integrity is ok.
Do not start with a broken database.

How I can check the database integrity ?

The first few points from the: