Is node vetted?

Very long time ago, i was using this script to check if the node is vetted or not yet. But today looks like this command doesn’t not work any more. If vetting still used in this project, could somebody update the command for me? Thank you

#!/bin/bash

for sat in docker exec -i storagenode wget -qO - localhost:14002/api/sno | jq .satellites[].id -r; do docker exec -i storagenode wget -qO - localhost:14002/api/sno/satellite/$sat | jq .id,.audit; done

1 Like

Vetting is still used, but unfortunately the api has changed and can’t be used to get this information anymore. The only way to get it right now is to query the node databases yourself or by using the earnings calculator, which includes a linear progress indicator as well as the number of audits (number of audits grows exponentially, so it alone is not a good indication of progress). You can find the earnings calculator here: Earnings calculator (Update 2021-12-08: v10.4.0 - Detailed earnings info and health status of your node, including vetting progress)

It may be a little overkill for what you’re trying to find, but it’s easier than having to query the db’s yourself.

Of course I like to think it’s a useful tool to have for many other reasons too, but I may be a little biased. :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you, with all 20 characters together :slight_smile: