July Payouts for the month of June 2020 are out!

You would get a faster response from support

2 Likes

While we´re at it @nerdatwork, are we sure that Stephan´s satellite is going to be decomissioned? I mean, is it safe to GE it?

1 Like

Very good question. And are we ever going to get our held amounts from it?

It’s safe to GE as long as your data is intact. There have been SNOs that have successfully completed GE on that satellite and were paid.

My data is intact indeed on my 6 nodes. But my question is: is Stephan’s satellite going to be decommissioned for sure, or there’s a possibility it might be reused?
Because once GE starts, we’ll finish the relationship with that satellite, and if by any reason it starts again I won’t be able to receive pieces from it.

storjlabs has been very quiet about what’s going to happen to that satellite.
By now I did GE on it on all my nodes. If they start that satellite for a different purpose again, I’ll just create a new node that only uses that satellite.

he has been part of this project for years I don’t think the relationship is over my opinion last hour in my logs orders.118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW sending {“count”: 1}

1 Like

There have been mixed messages about it. It has been mentioned that it could become the first community satellite. I think it will be repurposed, but the relationship between it and tardigrade may change. Either way, I’m not exiting. I did receive half my held back amount already with the payout for month 16.

2 Likes

GE completed, option is to always setup another node if you really want to use this satellite in the future.

Yeah…I think I´ll just keep at it his :slight_smile: