Keeping your node up to date, changes to storage node software! PLEASE READ this thread!

My watchtower upgraded 2 nodes 15hrs ago, but the 3rd node is still hanging out on 1.14.7. Last update it did all 3 at the same time. Not sure why the 3rd isn’t going yet. Will give it 24 hrs before i start messing with it manually.

maybe that last node just wants to stay at the same age :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Because checking period is random value between 6 and 72 hours.
Or do you mean they all three are managed by one watchtower instance?

All 3 are managed by the same watchtower instance. Nothing evident in watchtower logs to any failures. The 3rd node finally updated 17hrs later than the first two.

like @sorry2xs says, He just wanted to be nostalgic a bit longer i guess!

1 Like

Well I’m pretty sure that’s a false assumption.
Having all info about all services in one common place is way more handy than having to check on all dashboards/services/web pages all over the place.

So I politely disagree with this, emails are commonly used by most people I believe, and is a pretty convenient central place to get notified by all services that need our attention, I think.

8 Likes

YEP :arrow_up::upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Not true for me. My email is the central repository for all my news feeds and notifications. I support having either email notifications or a dedicated RSS feed for SNOs.

3 Likes

i think people are very different and stuff like how to be contacted in emergencies and so forth should be a configuration thing…

2 Likes