Last contact 19 hours ago or OFFLINE on Windows/MacOS

Hi guys/girls/etc,
I got an email to upgrade my storagenode. I already had the Watchtower auto update setup, but wanted to be sure. So I stopped the storagenode, ran the update manually, and started. Now, when I go to my dashboard it tells me that my last contact is OFFLINE, and my node version hasn’t changed to the best of my knowledge (honestly I didn’t think to check it before I updated). See below screenshot:

Any ideas of what i’m doing wrong? Pretty sure that if i’m offline, my reputation is by now destroyed despite my best efforts :frowning:

Thanks in advance for the help, and thanks for letting me be part of it.

edit: my uptime is low because I took that screenshot right after I restarted the node. After 3 hours, no change.
edit 2: I found this error in my logs, if that helps anyone. Hopefully I’ve remembered to include everything this time.

2019-07-15T04:11:07.758923900Z 2019-07-15T04:11:07.758Z ERROR vouchers Error requesting voucher {“satellite”: “118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW”, “error”: “voucher: unable to find satellite on the network: node not found”, “errorVerbose”: "voucher: unable to find satellite on the network: node not found

I can’t post links as a new member and couldn’t work out how to remove hyperlinks, and I can only upload 1 pic at a time so that’s why it’s a bit blurry (copy of a copy). Apologies in advance, have to work with what I can do…