London hard fork a positive or not?

That does not mean I want Storj to pay me directly in USD. it means I want to be able to get my tokens into USD and into my bank account. They are irrelevant to me until I get them into a fiat form. Because i can’t spend storj or use them for the benefit of my family.

I’ve used them as well. It’s a good option to have on your toolbelt, but they do also take a fairly significant chunk for themselves.

Doesnt seem very positive I still see huge fees, If anything its worse then it was before…Its only gonna get worse the more ETH that gets burned.

1 Like

I know @BrightSilence you can not hear it again. However Ethereum failed. There are stable chains wich solved all the Issues. Tezos has now 25 % of transaction from Ethereum with fees below 1 cent.
In a short time frame the people will realize it.

The proof of my words you can check here

This is exactly why I didn’t understand it as a positive. Burning ETH is a pretty sure way to push up prices.

Yes burning Ethereum is only for price speculation.

I just don’t think it’s very useful to reiterate the same discussions again, especially considering that we got quite a definitive answer from Storj Labs regarding this. Ethereum is going to change a LOT though. Where all transactions will use scalable solutions like rollups in the future. Comparing to ETH L1 only is not the correct comparison to make. The future is sharding + rollups + PoS.

5 Likes

Today it is proofed Tezos can handle over 600000 transactions with lowest fee.

Byby Ethereum

If you choose to ignore my comment I recommend you use this reply button instead. As you are clearly not responding to what I said.

2 Likes

Oh, I made this mistake several times too. Somehow my brain does not register the blue one when thinking of replying in the general topic of the thread, not to a specific question.

3 Likes

Oops, I am guilty too!