March 7, 2024, February payouts complete and updates

The zkSync option enablement you can check on your dashboard: ZkSync Payments - Storj Docs
The parameters for the wallet feature is taken from the payout period. So, if you opted-in for zkSync before April, then it will be applied to all previous pending payouts include March. The change made in April will be applied to the payout in May and so on.

Hello, so, it is 10 of April. ZkSynk has been setup in March, as described above. But no psyments for February-March happened. I use Trust wallet for Storj. What is wrong?

I checked this:

Is it a payment? If yes, how to withdraw it to Trust wallet?

Regards,
Alexander

Go to the Transfers tab.

Also side comment, someone recently added about 800 USD worth of liquidity to the Syncswap pool, so you can swap to ETH/USDC for some small amounts and not experience too large of a price impact.

Here it is:

And what next? How to withdraw?

Really depends on what you want to do with the STORJ on Era.

You can use SyncSwap to swap it for USDC or ETH, although there isn’t much liquidity so you’ll experience a price impact.

You can use the txSync Portal to withdraw to L1, but you’ll need to pay an L1 claim fee, which will cost around $5 USD in ETH on L1.

If you had no intention of keeping your coins on zkSync Era you should just stick to L1 payments.

1 Like

Probebly I am too stupid for this. Please, could you help me to get clear:

1. Is it so, what zkSynk is some kind of alternative wallet (L2) using same ETH wallet (L1) adress inside zkSynk network?
  2. Storj tokens which I recieved on zkSynk wallet (L2), I can’t withdraw straight to normal ETH wallet (L1), I need to somehow exchange it to USDC or ETH and then I could do transfer. Correct?
  3. I see few pages with Logs and info regarding transaction from Storj L2 wallet to my L2 wallet, but I do not see any button “buy”, “exchange” etc. How I can change Storj tokens to USDC or ETH
  4. I went to bridge, but looks I need some ETH for withdraw
  5. Does it works like some kind of stock, and if there are no seller, by whom I can buy USDT, I can’t do what and shall wait, when somebody will come with ETH or USDT?

@Alexey, @Ambifacient could you comment?

1. Yes, they are both Ethereum L2s.
  2. You can withdraw them directly to L1. You can use the official zkSync Era bridge or txSync. The bridge fee you pay on L2 is relatively little, like tens of cents, but you will need to also pay a fee on L1 so that you can claim the tokens there, around $5 worth of ETH.
  3. That picture you sent earlier is just a block explorer. To swap your STORJ on zkSync Era to USDC/ETH you can use a DEX like SyncSwap.
  4. You can use txSync to pay the L2 bridge fee using STORJ, but again there will be another fee on L1.
  5. Yes essentially you have to wait for others to provide liquidity for you to exchange your coins to something else. This applies to both zkSync Era and L1, with the stark difference that liquidity on L1 right now is in a much healthier shape, and you can send STORJ directly to a CEX on L1.
2 Likes

It is clear now, thank you so much!

1 Like