Moving from Docker to Podman

Thanks @revyte n @cpare. Re: --privileged and Watchtower, thats why I asked this question in relation to the method proposed by @arrogantrabbit (please see the link in my post above #20199). It seems that he is resolving both of those issues, running storj container with podman in rootless mode with systemd and also dealing with SELinux and updates. It seems to look like an elegant solution. It is also somehow similar to running official native storagenode binnaries with systemd as proposed here [link].

However, the case is: i) Im not super familiar nor with podman, nor with RHEL, nor with SELinux; ii) the examples provided by him are useful but not exactly about storj; iii) never run storj with native binnaries and is seems there is no official guide on this (or is there?) thus I decided to ask this question with a hope of receiving opinionated solution from him or any of you guys.

Or in the other words, Im just a hobby RHEL user, after the lecture of his notes it seemed rather trivial, however, if something does not work as expected from the very beginning, there are more then two questions. So I do think that simpler would be to have an opinionated piece of code directly related to storj and podman.