My ISP blocks 28967. Can I use reverse proxy as Tailscale?

I think I’m already doing this way you said.

This is what I’m using:

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300
-p 6400:28967/tcp
-p 6400:28967/udp
-p 14002:14002
-e WALLET=“0x1Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx9”
-e EMAIL="sanxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com"
-e ADDRESS=“sanxxxxxxxxxx.ddns.net:6400
-e STORAGE=“1TB”
–user $(id -u):$(id -g)
–mount type=bind,source=“/data/storj_identity/storagenode”,destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source=“/data/storj_data”,destination=/app/config
–name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:latest

I did a typo again kkkkk

Correct is 6400-6404 range

They gave me a point-to-point subnet, using netmask /30

So, I have a single IP to use provided ports, but A didn’t achive to use it correctly.

And, being a ptp network, I did not figure out how to access the node webpanel too.

You should use the local IP or hostname of your PC, like http://192.168.100.4:14002, it will not be available on your external address.
If dashboard is not opening, then the node perhaps restarting.
Please check your logs: How do I check my logs? - Storj Node Operator Docs

First of all, I would like to thank you guys for all your time spent trying to help me. I really appreciate these efforts!

Now I’m testing using two network interfaces: eth0 with normal internet connections and eth1 with the point-to-point mask /30 created by ISP. 6400-6404 ports opened and nothing more.

Can I use it to run the node? How can I direct node traffic to eth1, not the default eth0?

ISP couldn’t beat me yet, I saved some forces to after-Christmas! =D

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

You are welcome and Merry Christmas to you too!

You can bind your node to that interface, as I posted earlier, however you also need to setup routing for this second interface, see Setup Gateway Routing On Multiple Network Interfaces | BrainScraps Wiki | Fandom for example. This is a first link in Google for request “multiple interfaces Linux routing”.