My node is down after a power cut and cant get it back online

my node was assigned a new ip addess, i changed the port forwarding on my router for the new ip. While i was down i thought i’d update but now i cant get my node to start…

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo docker start storagenode
Error response from daemon: No such container: storagenode
Error: failed to start containers: storagenode

right or wrong i then tried:

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300 > -p 28967:28967 > -p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002 > -e WALLET=“0x011e2eb23e155014ffa849c8c884a1bf4c4c5c4e” > -e EMAIL="**hotmail.com" > -e ADDRESS="...192:28967" > -e STORAGE=“5TB” > --mount type=bind,source="/home/pi/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode",destination=/app/identity > --mount type=bind,source="/mnt/storagenodesj",destination=/app/config > --name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:latest
Unable to find image ‘28967:28967’ locally
docker: Error response from daemon: pull access denied for 28967, repository does not exist or may require ‘docker login’: denied: requested access to the resource is denied.
See ‘docker run --help’.

any suggestions?
thanks in advance!

First make sure there aren’t any containers running using docker ps -a. Then try running docker logout then docker pull storjlabs/storagenode:latest, then do your docker run command again. Use sudo as needed for your setup.

–edit–
I think @Krystof is correct, it is likely a problem in your run command syntax.

You have some bad in you docker command

There is problem
Unable to find image ‘28967:28967’ locally
docker

1 Like

Are the greater than (">") symbols actually in the command you’re running? Those would be treated as redirects an that may be a clue as to why the Docker error is coming on the string after the first one. If they’re just an artifact of you using the “continue on newline” \ character then disregard this post.

1 Like

i’m not sure, i simply copied and pasted out of a notepad file from when i set up the node:

sudo docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300 \

-p 28967:28967
-p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002
-e WALLET=“0x011e2eb23e155014ffa849c8c884a1bf4c4c5c4e”
-e EMAIL=“*****@hotmail.com"
-e ADDRESS="185.
.192:28967”
-e STORAGE=“5TB”
–mount type=bind,source=“/home/pi/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode”,destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source=“/mnt/storagenodesj”,destination=/app/config
–name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:latest

You need add \ at the ond of every atribut/enviroment

Like this

working now, thank you all!

1 Like

after all that my node was down for 11hrs, does that mean i will now be disqualified??

No 11hrs downtime is OK

1 Like

Your node should be fine :slight_smile:
Your online score may have dropped a bit, and may stay at that number for a while, but should eventually get back to 100% within 30 days, or close to it.

1 Like