Network slowness after docker create a virtual network interface

I had 2 NODEs working perfectly on a raspberry pi 4 with raspbian for a long time, until in one of the updates, the docker started to create a virtual network interface for each NODE and now my network is very slow, I connect by vnc and it is impossible to work, but with this slowness I also started to have problems with my NODEs, it started to reduce the suspension percentage until I am already suspended on one of the servers. But when I’m connected by vnc if I turn off the virtual network interface solve the slowness and everything works fine, but it also turns off the NODEs.
Does anyone have the same problem?

Can you share your logs?
Especially if there are errors or fatal errors?

Btw you should use a monitoring to get warned as early as possible in order to interact.

The errors on my logs, are like this:

2022-01-19T23:26:32.777Z WARN console:service unable to get Satellite URL {Satellite ID: 118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW, error: console: trust: satellite \118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW\ is untrusted, errorVerbose: console: trust: satellite \118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW\ is untrusted\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/trust.(*Pool).getInfo:238\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/trust.(*Pool).GetNodeURL:177\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/console.(*Service).GetDashboardData:174\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/console/consoleapi.(*StorageNode).StorageNode:45\n\tnet/http.HandlerFunc.ServeHTTP:2047\n\tgithub.com/gorilla/mux.(*Router).ServeHTTP:210\n\tnet/http.serverHandler.ServeHTTP:2879\n\tnet/http.(*conn).serve:1930}
2022-01-19T23:26:35.430Z ERROR piecestore download failed {Piece ID: QECNOH4WVESBQB4MDQ6YZHWU6NB4VMMM452465FZTV7BE472ILGQ, Satellite ID: 12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB, Action: GET_REPAIR, error: write tcp 172.17.0.3:28967->195.201.119.188:44844: use of closed network connection, errorVerbose: write tcp 172.17.0.3:28967->195.201.119.188:44844: use of closed network connection\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcstream.(*Stream).rawWriteLocked:317\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcstream.(*Stream).MsgSend:392\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.(*drpcPiecestore_DownloadStream).Send:317\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download.func5.1:619\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctimeout.Run.func1:22}

The problem is not in the network because I have another raspberry pi on the same network and I have no problems, the problem is in the virtual network interface. But since I’m not getting any feedback this shouldn’t be a common problem.

Are there more than those two?
Maybe a hiccup - dunno.

Just for a clarification, when you start this affected node(s), what exactly occur?

• Slowness to access only one node?
  • Slowness when accessing both nodes?
  • Slowness to access any of the nodes and all PCs on your LAN experience slowness to communicate inside your LAN?
  • Slowness to access any of the nodes and all PCs on your LAN experience slowness to communicate inside your LAN and to Internet?

When you do a ping to this slow node what is the response time in milliseconds?

When you ssh to the affected node is it slow as well?

Did you check on iftop if there is any uncommon on your host?