New audit scoring is live

yeah that is basically the same concept, just with a bit more graphical details.
may have glanced at it when you first mentioned it… still a good idea.

0 - 100% would do the same thing, and only modification would be to a couple of variables somewhere in the dashboard or storagenode api backend i guess.

another thing we have to keep in mind is that StorjLabs most likely has plenty of stuff to do, so if it isn’t straight forward and there is not much benefit, they might disregard good ideas.

who ever makes the suggestion and whatever the best solution end up being, it has my vote.
for now i would think the 0 - 100% has the best odds of being implemented and would do the job just fine.

non-ICE does make a valid point that its odd that suspension score is 100%
sort of sounds wrong or gives the wrong idea…
ofc setting that to 0% instead of 100% makes it also look kinda off…

so maybe suspension score could be renamed or something…
audit score 100% and online score 100% makes good sense tho…

i suppose like non-ICE says, it doesn’t need to be called suspension score… just like audit score isn’t called DQ score.

maybe Health Score would work…
suspension score is a measure of faults or errors created by the node…
which is sort of a node health indicator…

might get confused with audit score… since it do sort of remind of SMART health for HDD or such.

so maybe another word… but something like health which most people would understand.
integrity score maybe… but doubt thats nearly as well understood a word and again it could be misinterpreted to have something to do with HDD / storage

coherency … might work… but then that is most likely a more obscure word than integrity with limited english skills.

but a node throwing errors is essentially incoherent and it isn’t because of the data being bad…

yeah… i kind like that… coherence score

but i guess, system score, or consistency score might also work.