New audit scoring is live

I don’t agree Alexey (not with you, I appreciate you probably didn’t write this :smiley: ), the Github Contributor License Agreement (CLA) is a bit heavy and restrictive, and the information collected ? would be nice to be a bit more transparent ? why do you need someone’s home address, and then bothering to follow this up as in this PR web/storagenode: fix bandwidth graph by CatInAHatIsBack · Pull Request #5020 · storj/storj · GitHub - Is this so you know where to send the free “I :heart: Storj” T-shirt ?

Also, for completeness The Developer Certificate of Origin is a great alternative to a CLA

It really not encouraging creative ideas when the PR goes in, and then you have to agree to and provide so much information, I’m not sure people like this, and it could be a blocker given what you are asking people to agree to ? It’s more normal just to have the CLA, and you agree or decline it at the bottom…?

I think BrightSilence can take the Credit :slight_smile: feel free to log it as an idea SGC and claim the glory.

CP

5 Likes

Hah, i like how we pass credits around. But I’m gonna just mention @Pac should get credits.

I think the reality is that several people in this community came up with the same idea independently over the years. I guess that’s probably a good signal that it’s a pretty good idea. Let’s just share the credits for it as a community. @Pac 's suggestion linked earlier seems the most complete and already has a few votes. So I suggest we all just vote on that one. Dashboard UX: Percentages

2 Likes

VOTED @ Dashboard UX: Percentages

1 Like

yes :slight_smile: and maybe more, but I will ask the team.