New node disqualified in a few hours

Hello,

I see this in my new node:

Your node has been disqualified on 12tRQrMTWUWwzwGh18i7Fqs67kmdhH9t6aToeiwbo5mfS2rUmo . If you have any questions regarding this please check our Node Operators thread on Storj forum.

How can I check why?

I used a new identity. Checking logs I see:

2021-02-27T18:59:46.630796162Z 2021-02-27T18:59:46.629Z ERROR piecestore download failed {"Piece ID": "L535AILSFE6J724VG4FUZ2PJ5YUBR6GANUZPRNGPIUXJBRCGULBQ", "Satellite ID": "12tRQrMTWUWwzwGh18i7Fqs67kmdhH9t6aToeiwbo5mfS2rUmo", "Action": "GET_AUDIT", "error": "file does not exist", "errorVerbose": "file does not exist\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpcstatus.Wrap:74\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download:506\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:1004\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:29\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:58\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:111\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:62\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:99\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:51"}

Thank you.

Out of curiosity, did you use a new identity (or did you reuse an existing identity instead of regenerating one?) and new authorization from: https://registration.storj.io/ ?

I complete the form and asked for a new one, but it gave me the same codes so I use it. Do I need a new email for each node?

If I try to use my mail and code to another node it gives me this error:

authorization already claimed

authorization token = same
Identity = new

I’m going to start again, but it would be ok to know why it was disqualified.

I believe you need a new identity and authorization for each node; reusing one will confused the system and expect it to have files from the older or other nodes with the same identity and/or authorization. Perhaps @Alexey or @littleskunk can chime in to verify?

You have to create a new identity and authorize it, If you already had a old identity created “Example” if you ran with just storagenode in the command and this folder already existed you cannot use that one again,to authorize it. So if you ran the command with storagenode2 it would create a new folder for that storagenode then you would authorize that one.

Than you would authorize the new one with the storagenode2 in the command. So if you don’t do this then it will be a instant DQ if you run the same Storagenode identity twice.

You need to remove this identity and its data, then generate a new identity: Step 5. Create an Identity - Storj Docs , request a new authorization token: Step 2. Get an Authorization Token - Storj Docs and sign the new identity with this token: Step 5. Create an Identity - Storj Docs
Then setup a new node with clean storage.
Make sure that you do not lost data again.

suggests that data was removed.