No bandwidth usage since update to 1.1.1

Well its not really predictable of how much egress you will get unless its testing data, customer data you just dont know, It does depend on how much data you are storing if your not storing alot of data less chances there will be alot of customers downloading from it.

I wouldnt worry because there just isnt alot of egress currently, More ingress then anything.

Ah… means isn;t exsist have solution yet? for GUI ?

This mean that solution is still the same - over CLI. Even for Windows GUI storagenode. The data and databases are the same.

oh I’m understand it :D. I think that will be solve it. thanks !

and I have question. im install CLI (Use Docker to windows) and GUI version windows in one Pc. but GUI version don’t have auto-update. can I change to GUI -> CUI ?
[ im first installed GUI version and install CUI need to repair to 1.1.1 ]

How did you figure that out ? GUI has storagenode-updater service that auto-updates the node. Can you confirm you see this service running ?

This page only shown CLI settings and I’m update 0.35 to 1.1.1 manual

Why would you check CLI section when you are using GUI ??

Did you read this at the bottom of ^ page ?

Note: The Storage node and auto updater are installed as a Windows service. If you want to stop or restart the storage node you have to open the windows service page to do so.

hum… but Im trying to restart to several times. client didn’t auto-updating 0.35 to 1.1.1

Nodes are updated from 12 to 72 hours. You don’t need to manually update it if your storagenode-updater service is running.

ah… i’m impatiented to client Alert. Thanks to your services :smiley:

I will send you the bill :nerd_face: