No diskspace used in dashboard graph

I noticed that the disk usage only updates twice per day on my node, don’t know if that is intended. I saw some days with a big mismatch between remaining disk and disk usage.

I don’t know about Warezzo, but in my case it is a database lock issue:

2020-05-04T01:59:56.112Z ERROR piecestore failed to add bandwidth usage {“error”: “bandwidthdb error: database is locked”, “errorVerbose”: "bandwidthdb error: database is locked\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*bandwidthDB).Add:59…

and

2020-05-04T02:00:30.675Z ERROR piecestore download failed {“Piece ID”: “73NTFGGVWPYR56LAIIUY5B4XCR23JRKV2B7S23WRHZJNXNAR4Q2Q”, “Satellite ID”: “1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE”, “Action”: “GET”, “error”: “usedserialsdb error: database is locked”, “errorVerbose”: "usedserialsdb error: database is locked\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*usedSerialsDB).Add:35…

With all due respect, but “check your database” shouldn’t be the answer. Seriously, we shouldn’t be fixing databases when storj fails to properly handle databases. Writing proper multi-threaded access to sqlite is the solution. Node operator is supposed to be a “install and forget about it” thing, no?