Node crash keep crashing after 48H+

really not work out good … run it and it don’t fix then I read a place one have try format the whole disk and rebuilt the data from party so I did that , but sadly come too make huge mistake, was tired so add the now empty disk and not rebuilt gone 11TB…
got a new node ID and start the long way back. but it keep happen and it even worst .
just run it on both disk and it keep happen , pehaps a cabel ?

Unrecoverable error {“Process”: “storagenode”, “error”: “readdirent config/storage/blobs/ukfu6bhbboxilvt7jrwlqk7y2tapb5d2r2tsmj2sjxvw5qaaaaaa/ym: structure needs cleaning”}

it that

“ukfu6bhbboxilvt7jrwlqk7y2tapb5d2r2tsmj2sjxvw5qaaaaaa”

every singel time . but have run out there any error on the filesystem on the disk with xfs_reapir and when think abut it if it was a cabelI should still see a error in the filesystem and should not be the same ?
guess I cant not just remove it ?

If you formatted a drive, it should not have exactly the same error for the same piece, the probability to get the same piece out of 80 is very low.
So, maybe this disk has issue with a surface and it remembered the same file?
Or it did not format a drive at all.

But the error

is usually happen due to problems with a filesystem structure. Usually e2fsck (or xfs_repair for xfs) on unmounted disk fixes the problem.
However, on Unraid you need to do it differently: