Node offline internal error

This check with counting the sign sections is enough at the moment.
But I have to agree, it would be nice to check it against the public key.
Maybe more effective to integrate this check to the SNO board:

So last night I recreated the certs and I get the same issueā€¦ 4 keys are created no unix ime cert. I am going to move on from this setupā€¦ I dont think UNraid is ready for Storj at this time so I have created a Ubuntu VM on the UNraid server and assighned it 32 cores to run the 1 node. I am going to map the storage store to the UNraid storage ā€œblock/(its not an array)ā€ Lets see how i get on!

Just want to say a special thanks to @anon27637763 and @Alexey! many many thanks in your time!

You should subscribe to the waitlist with a different email address to receive a new authorization token to sign this new identity.

Is this nessesery? I know its a silly question but as my node never worked cant i use the same one that i have already?

You can try, but if you have signed your previous identity with this authorization token, it cannot be used in a second time.
Just try to sign it. If you get an error about already claimed, then you need to subscribe to the waitlist again with a different email address.

Hi all, this was a mistake on my part during the setup i didnt run
./identity_linux_amd64 authorize storagenode email:characterstring

I have signed up for a new token as i had deleted the storage node and now when the sat tries to connect it does not see the correct node.

So it was a simple thing of user error and not reading instructions correctly.

1 Like

It happens. Thanks for reporting back though!