Node Online status

I can understand your frustration. Storj is not for beginners, but people here are friendly. They try to help as much as they can. I restarted my node in February and I learned a ton. From no-ip timing out to too old version of the storj software. Now it runs. 24/7. I even made a migration from rp4 to Synology and it worked like a charm.

I’m happy to receive rewards, but mostly I’m happy to see the node grow. More data coming in every day.

2 Likes

I’m running it from my PC on Windows 10 Enterprise. The node seems to be stable. The audits are all 100%. There are no indications in Windows logs of a network disruption or anything, but I’ve noticed that the tracker has reset a couple of times. I was just curious. Thanks for the response Alexey.

1 Like

Then either update of the node (the rollout of a new version has been completed recently), or Windows installed some updates requires reboot.

Cool. Thanks for the response Alexey.

In Windows, could you please open a PowerShell window and paste there a command,

((curl http://localhost:14002/api/sno/satellite/12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs).Content | ConvertFrom-Json).auditHistory.windows | where{$_.totalCount -ne $_.onlineCount}

then copy results?
The cmd.exe will not work.

Hi!
Every time when you posting something offensive, inappropriate or insulting, someone from the Community can mark your post as offensive or inappropriate or insulting or spam.
If the Community member have a level 3 (Regular), your post will be hided immediately, if several Level 2 (Member) - it will be hided too.
Just remove offense (edit the post) and it would be published again.

Please, give me result of the command in the PowerShell

$PSVersionTable

If you keep calling someone an asshole in your post, it will get hidden. In this community we treat people with respect. Especially people like @Alexey, who despite being called an asshole is busting his butt to help you out. There is really no need to repost anything to begin with, because anyone who wants to read your posts can expand them. But if you do repost, do so without including insults. You’ll find you’ll be treated much better if you treat others with the same respect you expect from them.

8 Likes